TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS INTERNET SITE
By using this site you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. USE RESTRICTIONS: BarcodeTown Inc, dba BarcodeTown.com maintains this internet website. Reproduction and/or modification of any information contained in this site are prohibited without the express written consent of BarcodeTown.com. BarcodeTown.com makes no representations that the information contained in this site is appropriate, available or permissible for use in all locations.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: In all circumstances BarcodeTown.com maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. BarcodeTown.com shall not, under any circumstances, be liable upon a claim or actions in contract, tort, indemnity or contribution, or other claims related to the products it sells which exceed this liability limit. BarcodeTown.com shall not be liable for third party claims for damages against the customer, or for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, loss or damage to exemplary damages, whether or not BarcodeTown.com is apprised of the possibility of such claims or damages.
3. RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY: BarcodeTown.com reserves the right to change, modify and/or withdraw the information, products or services in this site at any time without notice.
4. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the sales transaction between BarcodeTown.com and Customer shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. Specifically, the validity, interpretation, and performance of this agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. BarcodeTown.com and Customer consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and the venue of the State Courts of the State of Michigan, Macomb County, to resolve any dispute between them related hereto, and the parities waive all rights to contest this exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such Courts. Finally, the Customer also agrees not to bring any legal action, based upon any legal theory including contract, tort, and equity or otherwise, against BarcodeTown.com that is more than one year after the date of the applicable invoice.
5. SEVERABILITY: If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable under applicable Michigan law.
6. WAIVER: The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision of this agreement shall not affect in any way the first party's right to require such performance at any time thereafter. Any waiver by either party of a breach of any provision in this agreement shall not be taken or held by the other party to be a continuing waiver of that provision unless such waiver is made in writing.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: These terms and conditions, together with the BarcodeTown.com invoice respecting the products ordered by Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement between BarcodeTown.com and Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between BarcodeTown.com and Customer relating to the subject products.
8. COPYRIGHT: All content included on this site is the exclusive property of BarcodeTown.com or their content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of BarcodeTown.com and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
9. RIGHT OF REFUSAL: We reserve the right to limit quantities and to reject orders at our discretion.